emile123

Established Member
Impact
Hi
Please review my domain marketplace:
JUST.CLICK

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice and clean. What I like the most is I was able to pretty quickly get to a SIMPLE text based list of your entire portfolio and look at 100 domains at a time. While this isn't a feature that end users would likely care about, if you are attracting other domainers then that's what I most want to see. Most of the time there's a lot of bloat or too many graphics.

Graphics/logos are good, I am sure you can/will add them later

Your existing logo for just.click could be better. The domain itself is a call to action and I like it - it really did make me want to just click.

•••
I like it, nice site, very professional.
Some domains are pretty good.
I would maybe put more information in Contact Us - at least a email address. Not all buyers wish to use contact formular, some might have more questions, etc..and some simply prefer to use email to have some track of their enquiries, mainly in case they are trying to buy more names from different marketplaces..
Other then that, nice :)

•••
Nice and clean! I might add a little more color, but your site seems very functional.

•••
Thanks for all reviews, i appreciate it much! ☺

•••
nice site

what script and or services are you using?

•••
Overall a well done layout and user format.

Might like to see the " categories of domains " as a menu selection on the home page - yes - it is under
" Buy " on the home page though I think " categories " per se might be advantageous front and center.

Might like a just a bit more use of color for emphasis or contrast as well as a dash of graphics or logos or imagery.

Would like to see " all offer pages " have imagery as I believe a few do and others do not.

Nicely done.

Last edited:
•••
•••
great domain ( just.click )

great page

I think it needs a few elements
to guide the eyes

all white
is fine to me
but the eye gets lost

•••
Yep looks nice and clean. But add some "moving" parts on the site. Just add enough to catch the attention of the users on the site.

•••
Wow - improvements!

OK I get dizzy with scrolling text or anything moving so that part I don't care for - IF you can add a way to pause it OR make it optional, like on amazon they show 8 related products, then you can click a right arrow and it loads 8 more, so it's at the users discretion

The new logo is super keen and for me it shows up tiny on every page

The option to show 100 at a time is nice, and now it has just a bit of color without being overwhelming

Nice to see your work in progress, you have some great domains as well : smile :

•••
Коротко и по делу. Хотя я бы исправил цветовую гамму, это слишком ядовито.

Translation:
Briefly and on business. Although I would fix the color gamut, it's too poisonous.

•••
the font is awful. change it.
the rest is ok

•••
Colors are clashy.

Google: "Complimentary Colors" or "Color Combinations".

&Try to maintain a maximum of 4 colors (including black/white).

Last edited:
•••
very memorable domain, really... just.click

•••
Thanks,
I changed the colors and font type.
It looks way better now.

Colors are clashy.

Google: "Complimentary Colors" or "Color Combinations".

&Try to maintain a maximum of 4 colors (including black/white).

•••
•••
Thanks,
I changed the colors and font type.
It looks way better now.

Agreed. Much better.

I would also change either the green background or the green font colour of the domains. Green on green blends in, but in the case of your domains, you want them to pop out. Try dark grey, white, or blue, for the background.

:)

Last edited:
•••
very nice I like it very much

•••
i can suggest you some ideas if you add some additional information below domain names like.
age of domain
rank on google
....etc

it will be more useful for customers to buy it if they like domain.

•••
Back