Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Review my blog

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Along with BatMan..VIP Member
Impact
182
Hello all :)


Here is my blog Tech Busy. Please review it.


thnx :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I want to advice you to verify coloration - try to add some more tints of grey and brown - your page will look more expressive then.
 
0
•••
Doesn't look very techy in my opinion :/
 
0
•••
I mean this in the nicest way possible: When I went to your website i thought the design invoked the name "Tech Boring" more so than "Tech Busy." You either need more color, or more strategic whitespace. I also think the design should be, well, more busy. Think magazine styled wordpress theme and you're closer to what I think of when I think "Tech Busy."

Apart from that, I do like the logo and where you're headed. Keep it up.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back