NameSilo

RevenueDirect is Scam?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wiliambenned

Established Member
Impact
0
I had been paid twice by RD before,but I am really disappointed with the 3rd payment. They said that my traffic is under review. OK, I was waiting for the review, and I have made more than 5 times correspondence via email asking the 3rd payment.

No responds.

I have posted in the RD official thread. Still no responds from RD.
I have been waiting for exactly 15 days now. (The payment should be done on May 5th).

I really doubt if traffic reviewing will take 15 days. I don't know what to do, as their support is really bad :td:

I am loosing my patience. Anybody can help ? Or RD is a real domain parking scam?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
windows said:
you are the scammer , we are paid from revenue direct every month ,They did not pay you because you clicked your own domains gilsan, They understand what you are doing they are not scammer ,Do you know dotster this company owns rd, you cheated and caught ,parking companies(not rd) workers are too cheating but they dont want to share the money. Because of the clickers like you Donny behaved other people bad.accused of dishonest and terminated their accounts, wet fired beside of dry


Always calling someone else a scammer. Gil is as honest as the day is long. Your friend tried to call everyone a scammer as well. He's gone. Grow up.

RD... looks like they are pulling a real number on a lot of honest folks. I hope for you all that it gets resolved soon.
 
0
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Always calling someone else a scammer. Gil is as honest as the day is long. Your friend tried to call everyone a scammer as well. He's gone. Grow up.

RD... looks like they are pulling a real number on a lot of honest folks. I hope for you all that it gets resolved soon.

your friend gil called rd is a scammer , Rd is good company they are not fraudster like parked. Epasaport was the most honest person in the np. You grew up because you You are smarmy of parked when you advocate them they pay you. Your friend tried to cheat rd they forfeit the revenue and parked cheated epasaport, thats simple.epasaport was gone, objective pen was gone in np. because donny is giving advertisement management afraided parked stops advertisement.
 
0
•••
DnPresident said:
amazing all the problems with RD posted across the net and yet they still survive.

Good customer service will always prevail,companys that dont wont or have other issues will fail ,just the life of the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,......

Stupid is stupid does.,.,.,.,
 
0
•••
Did anybody get paid yet?


namedesire said:
Good customer service will always prevail,companys that dont wont or have other issues will fail ,just the life of the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,......

Stupid is stupid does.,.,.,.,
 
0
•••
No. See the main thread.
 
0
•••
I can't believe how many people are getting burned by reading the other
"thread"
 
0
•••
Finally, I got paid for those 2 periode (15-30 Apr & 1-15 May 2008). My paypal showing complete payment from RevenueDirect.

Date:
Jun. 5, 2008
Time:
03:01:02
Status:
Completed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Doesn't make them any less dishonest. They have stolen well over $100,000 that I know of from people whom they assured would be paid.
 
0
•••
discovernow said:
I can't believe how many people are getting burned by reading the other
"thread"


That is the nature of the beast ,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..Before anything////////////////
 
0
•••
same thing happen with sedo 40 days they didnt told any thing now they banned me before payout they are stealer some legal thing must be there they taking away people money
 
0
•••
I see RevenueDirect.com is still in business. Do they pay you guys what you were owed yet?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back