advice Retiring

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MySouthwest

New Member
Impact
0
I've retired from my real world employment and have decided to also sell the bulk of my domain portfolio. Currently at Uni but I plan to remove them soon. The portfolio is currently around 950 domains, primarily .com, also some .net., org and a few .biz, .info and .us. Most of the domains are between 15 and 20 years old (i.e in my possession)., and generic 2 word domains or i or e prefacing one word domains. A small handful of purely one word domains. What would be the best persons, places or companies to approach with my domain portfolio? I'm not in a hurry but would like to start down the road to being foot loose and fancy free with my time and money. I currently don't have a firm price in mind and am willing to entertain offers. Any advice?

Thank you for any input.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back