IT.COM

Retail traffic problems.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello! ;)

For the last several years iv been focusing on "online" marketing. I have NO experience when it comes to getting people through a retail location. Iv recently expand one of my clients business's by opening a retail location for Electronic cigs and E-Liquids, vape products.
i

The problem? We are not getting sales / traffic. Iv attempted manta, yellow pages, craigslist, facebook etc.. I would love some information if you would be able to assist..

PS. If you have exp. regarding offline retail traffic. Message me with what you can do and im sure we can put some funds towards you assistance. Thank you for all of the help! :)

- Michael Fied

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where is this store located?
In a mall, a strip center, free standing?

What businesses are around this store?

•••
Manta is more B2B. Nobody looks at yellow pages. Craigslist is the wrong audience. How are you using FB? Do any directories come up online when you do local searches (keyword + location) and are you listed in them?

What demographic info do you know about your target audience (other than that they smoke e-cigs?) Average Age? Income? Gender? What do they do, what do they listen to, where do they hang out?

The nature of the product somewhat limits your advertising options, but ...

Direct mail? +Coupons?
Media buys?
Newspaper?
Sponsor a local event?
Promos in conjunction with other businesses?????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back