[Resolved] [REQ-LOGO] CHOKE JOKES - $15 Paypal.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[REQ-LOGO] CHOKE JOKES - $15 Paypal.

Type of Contest :
Logo for www.chokejokes.com

Prize :
$15 via PayPal

Contest End Date & Time :
August 18th, 8:00 PM GMT-8.

Size Requirements :
Any acceptable logo size.

Colour :
A blue and orange theme.


General Requirements :
I need a logo that basically shows that someone is choking while laughing? It should look funny looking.

Slogan - Making you laugh until you choke!

Additional Information :
Good luck?

Please let me know for clarifications,
Otto
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
chokecopy-1.png
 
0
•••
I want an emoticon kind of logo. Possibly with hands, a green face with red cheeks along with a smile or a laugh.

simplyg123: Not really my type of logo.
 
0
•••
Hmm. Tough requirements. I'll post later if I find time to work on something.
 
0
•••
First Concept:

4v8v0af


Feedback appreciated,
Xcore.
 
0
•••
chokejokeshe5.jpg
 
0
•••
tanz.oma: I like your idea. Can you make the Choke Jokes.com stand out more?
Xcore: too scary for a children orientated site. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback.
...

chokejokesuj6.jpg


...is this better...?
 
0
•••
Should I change the face?
 
0
•••
(message removed)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Xcore: The face and the overall colour :D

tanz.oma: Can you use a different font? and colours for the words

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
edited
 
Last edited:
0
•••
chokejokeslf5.jpg
 
0
•••
sample1dv5.jpg
 
0
•••
tanz.oma: looks good, if you win, I'll modify it anyways. I just like your face.

To everyone else's designs, I think the colour is just too scary.. I just meant a little tint of green to show they're choking, not the whole face :)
 
0
•••
I'm probably fighting a lost battle, but I changed the colours a bit...

choke2qk2.jpg
 
0
•••
Fine with me. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Tazoma, you won. It was a straight winner, sorry guys.

Thanks to those who tried and participated!

PM'ed you!
 
0
•••
Congrats, tanz!
 
0
•••
Thanks! Replied to PM.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back