Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Resolved] Need help with CSS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Razvan

ExclusiveEstablished Member
Impact
20
Need help with CSS

Hi, recently I've been working on a small, personal site of mine, my blog (it's in Romanian).

I've been doing a lot of editing in the css and now I have a bug: every time I post an image there's a big gap between the text above the image, and the image, as you can see here: http://www.puredesign.ro/2006/11/05/update .

Also, yesterday I posted an article with a smaller image that is being displayed ok ( this article : http://www.puredesign.ro/2006/11/04/hosting )..


Please help out a fellow NP member. :)




Edit: Seems that the bug was from the image width.. I need to do a lot of editing :D .





~ Razvan
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
is your problem resolved?

Joe
 
0
•••
Resolved, thanks anyway. :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back