Dynadot

ResellerClub.com feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Innercool22

Account Closed
Impact
Has anyone delt with this company?
please leave your feed back as their offers are interesting.

ResellerClub.com

Thanks,
Warren

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Innercool22 said:
Has anyone delt with this company?
please leave your feed back as there offers are interesting.

ResellerClub.com

Thanks,
Warren

I've been with them a year and have about 400 domains registered through them. I've not had any major problems and any minor ones have been resolved quickly and efficiently.

The interface isn't the most intuitive thng in the world but it works.

I'd be happy to reccomend them

•••
Trackbikes said:
I'd be happy to reccomend them

I too would recommend them-based on the intended use.I have used them for a year with not a problem.Have never needed support.

Advantages:

1)Prices are really unbeatable particularily as you progress down through the slabs(as you spend more).Major tlds like .com,.net become $6.99,$6.75,and finally $6.49.There is no added ICann fee.
2)There are often special prices such as the $0.89 infos and $8.49 mobis that are currently offered.They can rarely be matched.
3)If you are not into setting up a site of your own they equip you with a complete and bug-less one where essentially everything is easily modifiable.
The site provided is a complete package including a billing system and video tutorials on running everything.The programmers do a good job.
4)There is no required investment and no yearly fee. This can otherwise cut into profits quite dramatically.
5)They do not compete with you for customers as some reseller providers do.
6)Pushing of domains is feasible between accounts and resellers.
7)Essentially any payment gateway can be used to collect payments.

Disadvantages:

1)The control panel as mentioned could be a little more fluid but is fully functional.
2)The payment process is cumbersome requiring two transactions for every purchase.The reseller funds their account with Resellerclub and the customer then pays the reseller directly. This adds for to costs as the reseller is responsible for transaction fees of both transactions or it can be passed on to the customer thereby raising their price somewhat.
3)Resellerclub is not the first choice of domainers and incurs some reluctancy in trading domains.
4)Because of the complexity of the whole system it takes some reading, tutorials and practice in getting a full understanding of its full operation.

There are probably a lot more to add to these two columns but overall I think it is a great choice for someones own use in purchasing domains and a definite consideration if they are considering reselling.

For someone planning on doing bigtime business a more simple payment process offered by one of the other resellers has to be taken into consideration.

That is my perspective if it is of any help.

•••
not used them in over 6 months but can't seem to stop them sending me emails either..lol just have to block them, but the service I had I couldn't fault

•••
first it was known as directi , now they have changed to resellerclub. No negative feedback from my end.

•••
Rep added thanks guys!
anyone else?

•••
I've been using DirectI/ResellerClub for the last 3-4 years or so. I've never lost a domain, I've never had a problem. I have contacted support a few times and they always got back to me in under 12 hours (usually 4 or 5). I wasn't using them that much in the past, but lately I've been registering a lot of my names there. Their control panel does suck but once you get the hang of it, it's not that much torture.

I just got an email from them for the rest of the month .info domains are only 69 cents. Can't beat that.

They have great, probably unbeatable pricing.

•••
We use them and find their service very good, as do many of our customers and resellers :)

•••
they are good, we also offer services to our sub resellers and customers from their storefront

•••
I have previously used ResellerClub, I needed a support question answered, they answered within about 12hrs, they are a big company, so that reply time is reasonable in my opinion. I haven't used their services, although I am a reseller under them, and their interface is very good. I rate them 7/10

•••
Domains yeah Hosting NO

Yeah resellerclub is great for domains, but they are way out of line on the hosting packages.

An example is I can take a standard hosting package @ $9.99 per month and try to calculate it on the custom built system and the same configuration comes out to $87.07 per month :lol:
AND that's configuring both packages with the same markup :-/

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Maybe their just not good at math??? :|

•••
Excellent feedback from all!

:)

•••
maninthemoon said:
Yeah resellerclub is great for domains, but they are way out of line on the hosting packages.

Exactly right- if they could put up some competitive hosting the whole package would be an ideal turnkey. Unfortunately I think they try to
to be able to offer domains at nil or little profit by raking in on hosting.

•••
transfer domain

Hi, guys:

Is it easy to transfer my domain away from ResellerClub? Is it free?

•••
name4register said:
Hi, guys:

Is it easy to transfer my domain away from ResellerClub? Is it free?
Easy and free :)
You only have to pay the fee at the new registrar.

•••
Constantin said:
Easy and free :)
You only have to pay the fee at the new registrar.

Thanks

•••
Here is my experience about "testing" of ResellerClub:

I strongly NOT RECOMMEND THEM !!!
After I've signed up and making a deposit $199, I've just got the access to all features in account.
I had a lot of questions with control panel, and writed to their support - NOBODY WAS NOT ANSWERED!!!
I writing to my "Account Manager" - ALSO ANY ANSWER !!!

Finally, I've transfered to them just one domain, got and decided to get my money back.

Oh :(( After that, I asked for a refund - and my money was gone from my Resellerclub's account,
BUT WAS NOT REFUNDED TO ME :((

TILL THIS DAY (20-oct-2007) I DON'T HAVE ANY(!!!!) ANSWER FROM THEIR SUPPORT AND/OR FROM THEIR "Personal Manager"
MY MONEY IS NOT RETURNED TO ME!!

IT'S CALLED AS FRAUD!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back