IT.COM

Reseller program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should I do it?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    0.0%
  • No

votes
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Gazed416

Established Member
Impact
Should I become a part of Godaddy's reseller program and give you guys better prices when registering domains? I mean I'm not 100% sure about how it all works, especially if they have $0.99 promos.

There's a lot of people that register domains every day and I guess that it could work but then again the cons seem very unclear, despite searching online

Please have your say.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess reseller program is to register new domains with them. It provides your custom pricing. They charge you for that.

•••
I guess reseller program is to register new domains with them. It provides your custom pricing. They charge you for that.

Yes something like that. I buy a domain at a cheaper price and then charge less to you to register. I guess everyone wins? What do you think?

•••
I think you have some things backwards, Godaddy has good customer support, id call and have them explain the fine details to sort your thoughts out, I bug them anytime I have questions.

•••
I think you have some things backwards, Godaddy has good customer support, id call and have them explain the fine details to sort your thoughts out, I bug them anytime I have questions.
what do I have backwards?

•••
if you want to be a reseller - be reseller. but godaddy its centralized domain registrar. if you connect domain into reseller panel - any user open your website and view at link line text like a "https://www.secureserver.net/?cid=773554"

.com domain per 1 user. renewal for $12-15 USD. i registered at 3 resellers by godaddy and every week receive a spam emails - SPEND $80 AND GET OFF 15%

if you want a independence like a reseller - try another program or be a accredited ICANN Registrar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back