Domain Empire

[Request]-> Logo/Banner/Button - paying $$$!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am looking for a new Banner / Logo / Button for my new forum for the local community.

I have NO set design yet, but a few basic guidelines I am looking for:

Logo

1)Must include an outline or some form of shape of the Isle of Wight. Loads of images available on Google Images so you can get the shape! http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=isle+of+wight+map

2)Must inclue the text "WightForum.com" and "Your local forum" - the style up to you - I will know the design I want when I see it!

3)Something a little bit original - with nothing neon or TOO bright!

Banner

1)A standard size .gif image - with the above text. Keep the theme of the Logo!

Button

1)Standard size button - same theme as the Logo/Banner!

--------Payment---------

This is a paid project - so the best you can do, please! I will offer $10 minimum for the perfect graphics. I will probably ask you to make changes on your designs a few times. Once we are both happy, payment will be via PayPal. Do excellent work for me and I will pay more.

Contact me with any questions, but in the meantime, get designing and uploading! I will leave comments on EVERYBODIES design uploaded!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Taking everything you've posted earlier into account...

wightblu.jpg

and

wightgreen.jpg

•••
so Rob,
when do you think you will stop taking entries?

•••
Here are the changes I made to my entry as you requested Rob. :)

ctentry1237pr.jpg

•••
Thanks to everybody who entered. The winner has been contacted and started work on the project.

Cannot thank srben enough for his hard work, also. :tu:

•••
Congrats to the winner, whoever he/she is:D!

True_Snake

•••
Announcing the winner might be a good idea?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back