Dynadot

status-monitor Request: 10-Year Members getting access to Insider Club

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think admins should consider allowing established members who have been here over 10 years to get access to the Insiders Club forum by default

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is this insiders club? What goes on behind closed doors there?

•••
What if there are no secrets in the private Kingdom?

Tin Woodsman: What have you learned, Dorothy?
Dorothy: Well, I – I think that it – it wasn’t enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em – and it’s that – if I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?

A lot could be said and written about being grateful and satisfied with what you have, where you are and who you are sharing your life with. The grass usually isn’t greener on the other side of the fence. The same old stuff may get boring, but that isn’t a good reason to wreck your life. It is a reason to become more creative and to look at things in your life from a different view…one that is filled with appreciation.

https://www.theredheadriter.com/2014/04/17-wizard-of-oz-inspirational-life-lesson-quotes/

`````````````````````````
Edit: Perhaps you save time by easily learning things you could also learn elsewhere.

Last edited:
•••
I think admins should consider allowing established members who have been here over 10 years to get access to the Insiders Club forum by default
Thanks for the suggestion; we'll consider it.

What is this insiders club? What goes on behind closed doors there?
As a VIP, you have access:
Members can also upgrade their account to gain access:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back