Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[REQ-LOGO] - Logo for Design Website

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

Established Member
Impact
0
COMPANY NAME!!!! - Code 3 Designs

Type of Contest : Logo Design
Prize : $25.00
Contest End Date & Time : March 29 - 7:00 PM PST
Size Requirements : N/A - Would prefer vector
Color Requirements : Color similar to #ca7006 - Background to be #180101
General Requirements : Needs to be official & clean looking, sharp, tactical almost, like something from law enforcement, fire department, etc.
Additional Information : I have throwing around the idea of using the 3 as the E, I dont know though, ill leave that up to the designer. I want it to mainly focus on the text, I dont need huge abstract designs in it but again, ill eave that up to the designer if he wants throw in his/her touch.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
heres another look..feedback appreciated

code32zs0.gif
 
0
•••
Any update on this
 
0
•••
I'd like to join for the contest.Tell me if you can pay through moneybookers.com
 
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day said:
Any update on this

DON'T THINK WE CAN EXPECT AN UPDATE ANYTIME SOON.
oops caps lock

the contest holder last logged in on the 30th and you asked this question the day before.

he may have forgotten about this .... I know I have a bad memory sometimes and forget a lot of shit I should remember....
 
0
•••
that's what i hate abt contest..
 
0
•••
did he leave namepros?
or forgot about us.
 
0
•••
Financial issues.
 
0
•••
First off, let me say, I truly apologize to anyone that gave me submissions. I appreciate all of your efforts in this contest and the last thing I ever wanted to do was what I did.

Unfortunately, I am having financial issues right now, I started a new job and I get paid monthly, what this means for me is a huge lapse between the last time I recieved a paycheck and when I recieve my first one form my new job. Already, im having to run my credit cards up just for day to day needs.

I hope you can all accept my apology and I am sincerely sorry. Saves Th3 Day I really like the logo you did, if you still have it on your computer I may come to you in a couple weeks when I have money to pay you for it.

Please let me know if that is Ok with you.
 
0
•••
Lazy D,
No problem, at least you are honest and have a vaild reason. I hope everything works out well for you and everything gets in order soon.
 
0
•••
Don't worry about it - and yup I save all my work so if your still interested in a couple of weeks just PM me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back