NameSilo

[REQ-LOGO] - Cake decorating website Logo Required

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibdwl

Established Member
Impact
0
[REQ-LOGO] - $20 USD Cake decorating website Logo Required

Type of Contest : REQ-LOGO
Prize : Was $20.00 USD Now $30.00 USD
Contest End Date & Time : Closed
Size Requirements : flexible
Color Requirements : pink, light brown, greens (Flexible)
General Requirements : I would like a bear holding a cake in one paw and the other paw on her hip or maybe just resting at her side. The cake should be 3 tiers. I want the bear to look like a female bear that looks happy and sweet. I would like a fluffy fuscia colored bow around her neck. I want her to be wearing a hat with flowers on it. The flowers should color coordinate with the bow around her neck. The bear should look similar to the image below only holding a 3 tiered cake in one paw.



Additional Information :

The site domain is MountainMamasCakes.com

All entries should be on a white or transparent background.

Final image to be received in vector format.

Payment will be made via Paypal. No Exceptions.

bear.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here is another revision...

bear3.jpg
 
0
•••
ibdwl said:
I like the look and size of the cake. The necklace is a nice touch too. The bear is cute. However, I don't think it has the look and feel I was going for.




Could you make the cake bigger so that it stands out more?




I like the bow, the hat, the flower on the hat. The color gradiant effect on the bear is neat also. That makes the whole image look more 3 dimensional. The bear is too "chubby" for me. The cake is not a 3-tiered cake like I wanted. I also like the font you chose for the name.



This is a good try. However, The bear is too skinny. I would like my bear to be a little chubby. I like the cake though.

Is there any changes you would like me 2 make 2 it so it looked more like whay your looking for?
 
0
•••
angele803 said:
Here is another revision...

bear3.jpg


I think I liked your bear the other way with the body and the face all facing forward. Could you put a chef's hat on the bear in the purple and pink colors instead of the brimmed hat? Then it should be easier to make the cake bigger since there won't be a hat brim in the way.

purity said:
If picked this graphic logo will be sent to you as an adobe illustrator EPS file format along with any other file types you require.

cakebear3.jpg


Could you make the bear be sitting more straight up instead of leaning to the side? Could you make the tiers of the cake taller? Maybe put a chef's hat on the bear in purple and pink colors? Could you make the bear smaller in size in proportion to the cake? I like the size of the cake. Leave the necklace please. I like it!

AdrianMatte said:
I made some revisions according to your feedback. The bear is no longer anerexic and she also looks a little more freindly / happy. The cake has changed completely, and I added some words. These images are 100% vector and original.

If you do not like the drop shadow or background effects, or the words, or any other small details, please let me know and I'll make revisions immediatly.

Feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

bear2.jpg

bear1-2.jpg

Could you change the eyes? They look scary to me. I liked the original smile better. Could you make the cake tiers taller? And maybe the bear shorter? I liked the fonts for the name, but the not the strawberry. The color gradient is really smooth. Could I see what it looks like without the drop shadow? Maybe make the whole bear face forward? Thank you!! :)

I appreciate everyone's hard work and effort! I look forward to seeing more revisions!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Feedback on mine please?
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Less chubby, 3-tiered cake and a lil bit enhancements...
Feedback are most welcome...:hehe:

mmc02.gif


Of course. Sorry about that. The bear looks happy and friendly. However, I would like to see it without the fat rolls on the legs. I do want a chubby bear, but no fat rolls. :) On the cake, I do not want the sides of the tiers to slope. They should be straight. Could you make the mouth not have those black lines that curve up and loop around. I like the pink part of her mouth. Maybe make the bear shorter and the cake bigger, so the cake stands out more. And the right arm of the bear, I can't really tell if it is there or not.
 
0
•••
Thanx for your quick feedback. Great CH. As per requested...here u r...also a bit tweak on but..kekeke...:hehe:

mmc03.gif
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Thanx for your quick feedback. Great CH. As per requested...here u r...also a bit tweak on but..kekeke...:hehe:

Wow!!! Great improvements!!! Could you show me what it would look like without the text in front of the bear? What does CH stand for?
 
0
•••
Here the logo without text...n FYI CH is "Contest Holder" :hehe:

mmc04.gif
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Here the logo without text...n FYI CH is "Contest Holder" :hehe:

Thanks for the compliment. That's looks good too without the text! Could you put the text so it is under the cake, but don't cover up any of the bear. Also, can you make the cake a little bit smaller.
 
0
•••
Here with all variation n the cake is a bit smaller...

mmc05.gif
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Here with all variation n the cake is a bit smaller...

QUOTE]

Thank you!!

mrpsycho98 said:
Here with all variation n the cake is a bit smaller...



For the cake could you take away the white details and the red dots. Leave the cake pink, but add a purple band around the bottom of each cake tier and add a flower on each tier like the one on the bear's hat. Please have the flowers staggered on each tier. Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
Sorry, the bear I made is all I really have time for right now for $30 usd. If you choose my bear, I'll glady remove the straberry and re-do the cake and eyes, and take away the drop shadow. but I can't change the entire body.

Thanks again,

Adrian.
 
0
•••
Thanks ibdwl for the feedback, ill work on it now and get it finished as soon as i can

Edit:

Here is my modification :)

Feedback please

cakebear4.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
purity said:
Thanks ibdwl for the feedback, ill work on it now and get it finished as soon as i can

Edit:

Here is my modification :)

Feedback please


It is soooo cute!! I like the changes you made. I can't think of anything to change right now.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ok nps :) keep me posted if you have any changes
 
0
•••
Again...as per requested...

mmc06.gif


Feedback are most welcome...:hehe:
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Again...as per requested...

Feedback are most welcome...:hehe:

Yes! Much better for the decorations on the cake. Could you take away the white wavy lines on the cake though? Other than that I think it is perfect. :)
 
0
•••
Like this? :hehe:
Feedback most welcome...

mmc07.gif
 
0
•••
Very nice work mrpsycho, looks great :imho:
 
0
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Like this? :hehe:
Feedback most welcome...

EXCELLENT!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back