[REQ - LOGO] - $30 Prize

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
8
Logo Text: Whizle
Logo Slogan: Making Knowledge Fun
Type of Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $30.00
Contest End Date & Time: 36 hours from the date of this post (Apologies for the short time but I have a deadline)
Size Requirements: Width (160px - 230px) | Height (60px - 90px)
Format: Both, PNG and PSD. (No vector is required)
Color Requirements: I'm open to any nice combination of web 2 colors. The site background color will be White. Text will be grey with some sky blue colored icons.
General Requirements: I want something professional please :) it's up to you if you want to add a visual/icon but please no copyright issues.
Additional Information: The site is about sharing IT knowledge, sharing tutorials, sharing lessons, etc...

Early entries are welcome so that I can comment on them. Thanks

Payment via PayPal
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, I'll have an entry in for this later tonight :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Here's a concept idea



Feedback Appreciated​
 
0
•••
Hi scorpionagency,

Thanks for the entry. I like your idea, it is on my list now. I would just wait for more entries so that I pick up the best. Great work man.

Here's a concept idea



Feedback Appreciated​
 
0
•••
Hi again,

Here is a first idea, I was just playing around and came up with something that I thought could work..

whizle.gif


I was trying to represent thought bubbles, but went for a more abstract feel with them. Let me know if you'd like to see it with more defined bubbles/without them at all or any other changes you require.

Feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,

Will.
 
0
•••
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

dfxdat.jpg
 
0
•••
Thanks will7, Yes I think the logo will look better with bubbles.

Hi again,

Here is a first idea, I was just playing around and came up with something that I thought could work..

whizle.gif


I was trying to represent thought bubbles, but went for a more abstract feel with them. Let me know if you'd like to see it with more defined bubbles/without them at all or any other changes you require.

Feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,

Will.


---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Hey ancitis,

Can you use a more formal font?

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

dfxdat.jpg
 
0
•••
Some slight modifications, as requested:

whizle2.gif


Once again, let me know what you think - am I on the right track, anything else you would like to see changed, etc.

Thanks,

Will.
 
0
•••
Hi scorpionagency,

Thanks for the entry. I like your idea, it is on my list now. I would just wait for more entries so that I pick up the best. Great work man.

Can you show me the same logo with this color #86C9EF? Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Some slight modifications, as requested:

whizle2.gif


Once again, let me know what you think - am I on the right track, anything else you would like to see changed, etc.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,

That doesn't look like a bubble :(

can you also make the font smoother, and use this color #86C9EF? Thanks
 
0
•••
Can you show me the same logo with this color #86C9EF? Thanks

Here it is with the color you specified.

​
 
0
•••
0
•••
Revised color
Replaced orange with gray

​
 
0
•••
Hi again,

Here is a first idea, I was just playing around and came up with something that I thought could work..

whizle.gif


I was trying to represent thought bubbles, but went for a more abstract feel with them. Let me know if you'd like to see it with more defined bubbles/without them at all or any other changes you require.

Feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,

Will.

Hi again, can you make the logo fit into a 225 x 55 pixels space, and make the Blue color lighter as in the scorpionagency latest entry. Also it would be great to have a nicer bubbles or any different graphic. Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Revised color
Replaced orange with gray

​

Thanks mate, look g8. Is it possible to show me something that fits in a 225 x 55 pixels space??
 
0
•••
Here's another concept idea



Feedback Appreciated​
 
0
•••
Here's mine version with a different font.
But as I see you have chosen to use other dimensions for the logo as before?

Anyway.

2up8ghe.jpg
 
0
•••
Here's another concept idea



Feedback Appreciated​

Perfect

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Hi guys, I have to announce the winner early as I need to get my project completed within a tight deadline.

The winner is scorpionagency.

Please don't hate me guys, but I had to go for the one that best suites the site.

As a thank you for the wonderful job, I will pay everyone else $10. Please PM me your PayPal account everyone.

scorpionagency, please send me the logo in PSD and PNG formats, and PM me your PayPal.

Thanks guys
 
0
•••
Payment recieved, Files sent, +Rep added, +iTrader added

Thanks again for a Great contest :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back