Dynadot

new gtlds .rent vs .rentals - gTLD battle!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jstenn13

UltraDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
thoughts and opinions wanted!

what do you guys think of these two tld's?
which do you like better?? .rent or .rentals ?
what do you feel the difference is between them? (and don't just say one has als on the end)
do you think they'll catch on and become popular?

lets get this convo/debate going!

cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I don't see any immediate future for them.
Maybe .club, .online, .link may succeed a bit but not .rent or .rentals

•••
When you think of it in globally, rent is not used the same way in British English than in American English.
There is also let, lease. And as usual, Icann love to release competing/similar extensions including singular/plural. There is an easy way to avoid the dilemma: opt out of this mess.

•••
Could lead to an unfortunate nickname for some of the fanboys of these gTLDs. :)

Regards...jmcc

•••
With the exception of a few keywords / reserved names, these along with the majority of new extensions are designed to part you from your cash without giving you the slightest chance of recouping your investment. And maybe these are just another way to reap tax benefits for a few.

•••
like the good advice u got before me, do not waste your time wondering which new gtlds are better... save yourself money and time and just assume they are all bad. if u wanna have some fun with them and try it out, wait for some 50 cent or 1$ promos on them.

•••
I dream of a day when you'll have:
- Rent
- Rental
- Rentals
- Renting
- Rentings
and maybe they'll start the typo GTld like:
- culb
- ilnk
- Rnet
- xyx
- onlnie
etc.
All this just to say.. Stay away from this GTld

•••
I dream of a day when you'll have:
- Rent
- Rental
- Rentals
- Renting
- Rentings
and maybe they'll start the typo GTld like:
- culb
- ilnk
- Rnet
- xyx
- onlnie
etc.
All this just to say.. Stay away from this GTld

my dream is simply when the existing ones all die, and no new ones are born.

•••
You would think they would try to prevent such ambiguity...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back