Dynadot

domain Renew or Drop these 19 names. NameSnaps.com......more-->

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I seem to be in a tough place, I was investing in a lot of domains but not selling as fast, so at renewals I tend to drop a ton of names that could have sold.. Mostly because i have alot on my plate, and haven't really been marketing etc.. I know I have some brandable names among the bunch each month so i have 2or 3 iknow i'll renew..

I need help deciding what names You think I should renew for this month and which to drop?

I appreciate the help/advice!!!

1. NAMEDEPT.COM
  2. JAMAICANAMERICAN.COM
  3. PUBWEBSITE.COM
  4. NAMESNAPS.COM
  5. DOMAINSNAMESALES.COM
  6. IMAGEDUDE.COM
  7. BORNJAMAICAN.COM
  8. CLASSESCLASSES.COM
  9. PHOTODOLLAR.COM
  10. NAMESDICTIONARY.COM
  11. GRUDGEGAME.COM
  12. HOLYDOMAINS.COM
  13. PROFITHUT.COM
  14. SNAPN.COM
  15. HONESTCOOK.COM
  16. RECIPEPICK.COM
  17. ABSTRACTLOGOS.COM
  18. USAINBOLT.INFO
  19. SUBMITPRESS.COM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Drop them, spend the renewal on some well chosen expired domains.
At the end of the day you go with your own gut... but I would not have regged any of these.

•••
Yeah, I cant see any that I would renew here

•••
•••
I like photodollar.com, can be a photo printing site, printing photos for a dollar. Local business potential.

•••
I kinda like Snapn ( it also doesn't hurt that .org is developed, although very old and purely :) ) and ProfitHut isn't so bad (most of the domains that sold with hut ending range in 1k-3k) and maybe NameSnaps is kind of catchy for backorder service.

•••
•••
I'd keep hold of....

PHOTODOLLAR.COM
PROFITHUT.COM
SNAPN.COM

Decent brandables. The rest I'd drop.

•••
Would hold on to Snapn.com if I was you and throw a picture blog website on it, then flip it on flippa for a few grand :)

•••
Listing them in the order I like...

13: Not only is this brand-able but if you are in a hurry to sell, search for domain name without .com and sell it to the owner of .in, Should go for mid/high $xxx, even low $x,xxx but if you can wait, search for a buyer in finance, and you might 'profit', low - mid $x,xxx. I like this one the most, better than 04 or 14

04 : agree with @FusionSpy but only if it is not a TM issue, low $x,xxx
14 : just as everyone else says, brandable, low $x,xxx
19 : 'press' suffix is great for wordpress domains ;) low/high $xxx
16 : curated recipe blog, low/mid $xxx
17 : curated logos/ logo finder, low/mid $xxx
12 : setup a domain listing site for holy names, $xx
06 : so so, see if photo dude dot net wants it, $xx, but there are better name to be bought for renewal fee.

Last edited:
•••
SubmitPress.com - I would keep that one and develop a WP plugin, or maybe a PR release site.

•••
•••
@DNVantage yeah you are right ... that might be the issue, but I'm not the right person to ask don't have any law degree :D

•••
drop all except submitpress/com ..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back