Remove and Relist at Sedo to refresh your names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
If you list names at Sedo from time to time one thing you might want to try is a delete and relist to refresh your names. You probably have names that get no offer views or offers and have been listed there for many months or years. By removing them and relisting them when people […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not easy as @Sedo again required us to put that shit txt code again in order to get it relisted. So processed with caution specially if you have thousands of names around the registers.

•••
It's not easy as @Sedo again required us to put that sh*t txt code again in order to get it relisted. So processed with caution specially if you have thousands of names around the registers.

Well I did include that in the article, you are right, and it works best for names you have parked there as you don't have to do the txt thing. I especially like it to try to blow some names out that you might try to sell here. I would try this first to maybe sell some stuff for $79 to $99 that would sell here for $10 - $30.

•••
•••
Well I did include that in the article, you are right, and it works best for names you have parked there as you don't have to do the txt thing. I especially like it to try to blow some names out that you might try to sell here. I would try this first to maybe sell some stuff for $79 to $99 that would sell here for $10 - $30.

I found that if we have all of our names pointed out to Epik.com lander. regardless of register. We can add the txt record right from the Epik control panel. Another nice tech @Rob Monster

•••
This was not a review, some here should learn the definition of the word review, because this was not a review.

•••
Only some domainers filter Sedo for new listings.
For enduser sales this operation has no any sense, even more - you will lose your traffic stats for the past 31 days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back