Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Reliable Program For Freehosters?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gex6

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,
I'm wondering if there is any CPM/CPC program that accepts free hosters? Most of the ones that I have signed up for have rejected me because I'm a freehoster, adsense is the only that works atm, is there any other option thats proven/established? Also, I'm mostly looking for CPM, since adsense is already CPC :). Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back