Dynadot

domain Relaxwithsnacks.com

NameSilo
Watch

Gambinosmom

Impact
since super bowl season will be coming up as well as the winter time, I though up this domain to be eye catching to consumers who just want to kick back with a tasty product....any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Forget SuperBowl Gamb, this is long tail heaven and it rhymes to boot.

'Relax With Snacks', like I said, gold, well potential gold. Dream up an Advertising Campaign and Distribution deal with all of the top selling Snacks and you got yourself a retirement fund. Seriously.

Regards.matt

PS. Nokta spat out it's patented $4,438 if you really must have a 'number'. Screw the number develop and retire.

•••
Thank you! The sad part is that I'm net to this so I bought the domain name and have no idea where to go from there.... No response from a broker yet and have no idea how to contact end users or anything like that. Is there any info on here for that?

•••
Hi, I see you are new, so I hope an honest opinion helps ...

It is pretty hard to make money with domaining, most people probably lose money. You have to be extremely careful with what you buy, if you aren't you are going to lose money.

Re

Relaxwithsnacks.com

Good points:

Yes it is quite clever, and rhymes, so that is nice.

It is .com = good

Bad points:

It is a bit on the long side.

It's not related to a known high revenue sector for internet business.

With this domain, the probability that someone is going to buy it off you for decent money is pretty low. That's because the domain is not an obvious "instant win".

Making any money from the domain would require hard work, i.e. a lot of site development, maybe of funny pics of people relaxing with snacks, then maybe you would get traffic and advertisers. It is a long road to money though.

So, overall, a low probability of sale and a long road to revenue.

Good luck though!

•••
What would you think about my other buy Loadednachos.com? It has a 6 year history. I'm not looking to become super rich just make a few bucks on the side...even if it's like $50

Hi, I see you are new, so I hope an honest opinion helps ...

It is pretty hard to make money with domaining, most people probably lose money. You have to be extremely careful with what you buy, if you aren't you are going to lose money.

Re

Relaxwithsnacks.com

Good points:

Yes it is quite clever, and rhymes, so that is nice.

It is .com = good

Bad points:

It is a bit on the long side.

It's not related to a known high revenue sector for internet business.

With this domain, the probability that someone is going to buy it off you for decent money is pretty low. That's because the domain is not an obvious "instant win".

Making any money from the domain would require hard work, i.e. a lot of site development, maybe of funny pics of people relaxing with snacks, then maybe you would get traffic and advertisers. It is a long road to money though.

So, overall, a low probability of sale and a long road to revenue.

Good luck though!

•••
What would you think about my other buy Loadednachos.com? It has a 6 year history. I'm not looking to become super rich just make a few bucks on the side...even if it's like $50

Contact relevant food companies and ask them to make an offer. You might get a decent offer.

If none want to buy, then try selling on forums/auction sites, but it won't make that much.

Otherwise, if you develop a site with good pics, you might be able to get some traffic and make a little money. People love looking at food pics, so you could monetise with ads.

•••
•••
Gambi, have you ever worked on housing and/or building construction? The principles are similar. The Digital Real Estate (Domaining) is no different to regular Real Estate (Land Ownership). At the Apex of construction, you have your Land Owner (Domainer)Then the chain of Action works its way all the way down to the guy clearing away construction rubbish.

To be a true 'Domainer' you have to be at least semi-skilled in Concreteing, Bricklaying, Carpentry, Electrical Fitting, Tiling, Roofing, Painting, Home decor and so on. I personaly have worked on each and concider myself semiskiled on each topic.

This exact same parable must be applied to 'Domaining', anyone can own a Domain Name (Land) But can you build a House.

Regards.matt

•••
Gambi, have you ever worked on housing and/or building construction? The principles are similar. The Digital Real Estate (Domaining) is no different to regular Real Estate (Land Ownership). At the Apex of construction, you have your Land Owner (Domainer)Then the chain of Action works its way all the way down to the guy clearing away construction rubbish.

To be a true 'Domainer' you have to be at least semi-skilled in Concreteing, Bricklaying, Carpentry, Electrical Fitting, Tiling, Roofing, Painting, Home decor and so on. I personaly have worked on each and concider myself semiskiled on each topic.

This exact same parable must be applied to 'Domaining', anyone can own a Domain Name (Land) But can you build a House.

Regards.matt

•••
Yes Matt I definitely understand what u mean....although I am new I'm am trying to learn through trial and error. I work in marketing so I'm reading forums on what to say to potential end users and how to find your niche and such.... Just don't know exactly who to contact aside from being available on auctions. I'm willing to do the work but without a blueprint to guide me I'm just using the suggestions of domain websites and forum users. Any input is great as long as it's constructive and not telling me I'm a newbie (that I already know) guess I'm just trying to find my way while taking into account the knowledge of those more experienced.

•••

Regards.matt

Damn

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back