Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Relation between you and your...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

chodhry

Established Member
Impact
25
Namepro id/avatar/Title (if other than "registered user" like i just som eone with "rocking monkey rules")

1) Is it your original Name? , Family Name? Pet Name? ur Personality trait? any thing you like most? or balla bllah blaah...

2) Why you have picked this Nick/Avatar/Title?

3) Some of us have their names in caps, some have all small, some with first cap, some every second a cap, some has very fancy borders surrounding their nicks. I wonder, if it has to do anything with your personality? like if some one has written his/her nick all in capital, does it indicate anything of the persons personality to you?

Plz any pro (Psychologist)


4) and what inspires you most in other's Nick/avatar/Title? do you build your perception about a particular member just by viewing his/her name/Avatar/Title? which often u may never want to change? and treat him/her always with that perception in ur mind?


As for as I am concerned

chodhry, is my family name and I made an email account with this nick on hotmail abt 6 years ago. since then i am using it.

I dont like my name written in all caps, It even irritates me and first caps look too official. Every second cap or fancy borders look too funky. I feel more comfortable with all small.

(Hope this will be a good thread to know more about each other)

Thanks for your time guys.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mellow is chilled :lala:

Masher is not ;)
 
0
•••
SE, i was supposed to reg "sesom" , backwards of my name moses

it so happened that i click "register now" and didn't realize i only type in SE instead of sesom :)
 
0
•••
Its Round 2 guys. ;~)
 
0
•••
I have no idea were my name came from. I think it came to me in my sleep. But hey its not the worst :p
 
0
•••
Hm, I have no imagination so dgridley is a shortened version of my name.. originally my avatar was a pic of me.. ;)
 
0
•••
J- A letter
Step- A random word

I don't know, just thought it sounded cool
 
0
•••
Swim since I swim so much and if I'm not on then I'm swimming,sleeping or at a swim meet
Jenni since its my name
 
0
•••
Rudy was my nickname in middle school. About that time I started to get into computers, so I started signing up with that name on things like email, AIM, etc... It has stuck since.
 
0
•••
Hi Folks,

Well pretty straight forward for me... My company is Domain Sage Limited ( registered in England ) and my website is DomainSage.com ... So not really any other options for a username :)

All the best.

Richard
 
0
•••
0xide is for oxide or zero oxide... mostly was going for the n2o (nitrous oxide) theme... Trying to say that i try to be a speedy thinker.
 
0
•••
I am Claude. "I Claudious" morphed into 'Eyedomainous'.

The avatar: Saturn and its moons -- resembling an eye when viewed from above (or below).
 
0
•••
Too many people think "XP" means Windows XP. It does not.

CompuGeek was my first website, it evolved into CompuAdvance when I turned 11. Thus, the term "compu" stuck with me (I used to be called compugeek, was my main alias. It was taken in too many sites already, though.)

So I chose "XP" when I was 13, in 2003, NOT regarding windows XP, rather, "xpert" :p

So I was silly back then.
 
0
•••
well i have a big name - Syed Moiz Uddin Balkhi ....... so i shorten it into smub :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back