IT.COM

domain Rekap.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

drifter2

Established Member
Impact
I am trying to decide if I should develop or sell. Would be social site.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any domain name can be good with proper development. It does sound a little odd for a social site though. Does it stand for something? I just keep thinking "recap" which I can't relate to a social site at all.

•••
Social journal. Think snapshot mystory

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Sorry snapchat mystory. And it is a play on the word recap.

•••
Well, here's the thing. In order to get reseller value, people have to have similar ideas of development. Personally, I don't think a lot of people would think of a use for it and you will not sell it because of that. However, since you seem to have an idea, you should develop it. I think it's brandable enough.

•••
Very brandable. Sounds like a news site for me. Like The Week magazine (recaps the previously weeks stories)

•••
Could be a good brand if developed. I also think that it sounds more like a news site than a social site. Recap (Rekap) of the weeks events or days news event sound better than a recap of a social things.

•••
Very brandable. Sounds like a news site for me. Like The Week magazine (recaps the previously weeks stories)

I agree.

I like this one. It's only 5 characters, only obvious slang/spelling alternative to 'Recap' making it a clear brandable for Recap, which would suit Recapturing things, from news, media, personal events, etc. It would suit a blog, picture site, software, and more.

With a professional logo, I see the possibility of this one selling for $xxxx on a site like BrandBucket

G'luck

Last edited:
•••
Do any of you know if there is any money in news sites? I was under the impression the market is dry.

•••
Here is a money making i.e. Aldorado for you--

Just buy an Api and linked to your website i.e. Rekap.com. The Api will fetch the news content from other news portal and will post on your website and do some Seo for your website and buy banklinks for your website as they are very cheap and in 6 months time frame you will get fine consistant traffic for your website and you should know how can you utilise that traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back