domain Rehab.golf; Rollerball.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Culminant Domain

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise these if you'd be so kind.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see little value in both, IMO. Regardless, take offers on the "rollerball" domain while you own it, but I reckon you'd be wasting your time with the "rehab" domain (inappropriate pairing)

•••
Thank you for your opinion, as always. Curiously, what do you mean by inappropriate "pairing" there?

•••
Thank you for your opinion, as always. Curiously, what do you mean by inappropriate "pairing" there?
Anytime, just my 2 cents. I mean I don't think the word "rehab" goes well with "golf". One is on the treatment / medical side of things, and the other is leisure? Not really a good mix. IMO

•••
Specific no doubt. Google the two. Maybe you'll see it a bit differently. Definitely not trying to sway or be argumentative. I will do my best to outbound soon.

•••
Specific no doubt. Google the two. Maybe you'll see it a bit differently. Definitely not trying to sway or be argumentative. I will do my best to outbound soon.
Sure, good to learn. Hope I'm wrong and that you outbound it well

Last edited:
•••
To that, and now I'm really looking for a freebie, to those in that field, what would a good BIN or approach be. Would the 3k+GD appraisal be a good range or worth mentioning in some context?

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ouch. I need a new hobby.😉

•••
-

Last edited:
•••
Awesome. I'll be sure and give you 15% when you sell it.

•••
That's crazy how your account is restricted. Someone so keen and generous ought to have full access.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back