Domain Empire

Registrars that accept PayPal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
how many registrars are there that accept paypal? please name them

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
thank you adam and rob i didnt know namecheap also accepted pay pal

•••
I would recommend checking out www.namealerts.com, they offer pretty good payment gateways like PayPal. As for the domain, the registration costs $8.95/year which isn't to bad at all. Hope I was of some help. :)

•••
Also worthy to mention that all enom reseller accounts can accept paypal (retail enom cannot).

Since namecheap and registerfly are essentially custom enom reseller accounts this is why you see paypal integrated.

•••
Just noticed a day or so ago that domainsite.com is accepting paypal

•••
Originally posted by dotBIZ
Just noticed a day or so ago that domainsite.com is accepting paypal

I tried them out a few weeks ago, the prices are cheap. I do not like the interface at all, confusing. What is odd is the prices were 12.00 a few months ago, then went to 9.99, then went to 7.75 I think.

•••
Originally posted by Riceman
I tried them out a few weeks ago, the prices are cheap. I do not like the interface at all, confusing. What is odd is the prices were 12.00 a few months ago, then went to 9.99, then went to 7.75 I think.

The interface is confusing but does offer all managment options.

•••
The crazy part is I used to use them 3 years ago when Rick Z owned it, it is better than 3 years before but it is still confusing

•••
domainsite.com is still the best bet for .name's :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back