central Established Member Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 27 Sep 16, 2005 1K views 5 replies #1 I have around 150 IDNs (.com/.net) with a small registrar. They charge $12 for renewing. I know GoDaddy doesn't accept IDNs. I want to transfer the names, but where? :?
I have around 150 IDNs (.com/.net) with a small registrar. They charge $12 for renewing. I know GoDaddy doesn't accept IDNs. I want to transfer the names, but where? :?
P phpwiz Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 5 Sep 16, 2005 #4 www.namecheap.com or registerfly.com? i have no clue what IDN's are lol
central Established Member Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 27 Sep 16, 2005 #5 phpwiz said: i have no clue what IDN's are lol Click to expand... IDN = Internationalized Domain Name http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_domain_name
phpwiz said: i have no clue what IDN's are lol Click to expand... IDN = Internationalized Domain Name http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_domain_name