Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain RegisterNow.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayor

Established Member
Impact
0
What are your thoughts on this one? Seems like it could be a great site for registering .info domains...

Anyone?

Mayor
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hmmmm mid xx i suppose
 
0
•••
I'm no big fan of the .info extension..
I don't see much value here.

however, please prove me wrong..
all the best.

Wanda
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Um... that's the idea, isn't it?

I keep puzzling over these new TLDs. .com has clearly hit critical mass. They are ubiquitous. But only a small fraction of individuals, organizations and businesses have a web site. As the online world grows, where are they going to go? Beachfront property is taken. The mountain views are gone. But people gotta live somewhere, right?

I think .info is the next land run. And as the run begins, the market will drive the price up.

Soon.

IMO,

Mayor
 
0
•••
goodluck mayor..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm sorry, I don't understand your statement. Please clarify?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by mayor
Um... that's the idea, isn't it?

I keep puzzling over these new TLDs. .com has clearly hit critical mass. They are ubiquitous. But only a small fraction of individuals, organizations and businesses have a web site. As the online world grows, where are they going to go? Beachfront property is taken. The mountain views are gone. But people gotta live somewhere, right?

I think .info is the next land run. And as the run begins, the market will drive the price up.

So optimistic.

As for this name, I'd say low $xx wholesale.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back