Dynadot

question Registering dot ly domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Justin Matmor

Top Member
Impact
Which registrar do you register your dot ly domains.

Is the registrar user friendly?

Easy to buy, renew and transfer domains?

Cost?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many domain registrars provide domain registration, but the level of service which they offer decides the best ones from the rest. Hence one needs to avail the service of the domain registrar before the experiencing the actual deliverability of the service.

•••
Many domain registrars provide domain registration, but the level of service which they offer decides the best ones from the rest. Hence one needs to avail the service of the domain registrar before the experiencing the actual deliverability of the service.
Can you make that statement easier to understand?

Back to question...101domains.com

•••
I have done some research in the past few days and have been informed that register.ly is probably the most reliable and cheapest.

•••
I have done some research in the past few days and have been informed that register.ly is probably the most reliable and cheapest.
Reliable is a good deciding factor in picking a registrar...also "support" and I wouldn't factor cheapest in.

Anyway, glad you went ahead and did some research

•••
You can check the prices at all registrars here:

http://registra.rs/?uld=ly

Also check the promocodes below the main price list.

•••
Does anyone know how to transfer out or push a domain at register.ly?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back