RegisterFly Transfers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Raf

Established Member
Impact
5
Does anyone know if RegisterFly is going to offer discounted transfer anytime soon, I know they have discounts for bulk transfer of domains but I'm only looking to transfer one to RegisterFly.

So does anyone know? Thanks in advance. :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
why dont you just mail RegisterFly? :D
 
0
•••
I thought maybe someone here already did that, it would save me time then. ;)
 
0
•••
You can check the latest specials at www.theflypaper.com. Not sure if that is a new one or not, but it includes the 5.50 transfer special in the current issue.
 
0
•••
Well I just tried the code listed on TheFlyPaper website and it appears to be invalid, however if you try to transfer a domain it has a special code already which allows you to transfer domains @ $6.99 and expires on the 31st of this month.
 
0
•••
Usually they do the 5.50 transfer about once a month...the fly papers come out once a week or so. Usually they only last 24 hours on the transfer specials, so that is why I wasn't sure if it was still valid.
 
0
•••
Based on the email I received, the current promo for transfers is $5.50 using the following coupon code - FLY5PROMO
 
0
•••
Thanks for the info
Was much useful
reputation updated
 
0
•••
tolkein said:
Based on the email I received, the current promo for transfers is $5.50 using the following coupon code - FLY5PROMO

I tried this promo code on the transfer page and it says that it was invalid, I believe it was only valid for 24 hours from the day that e-mail was sent.

The current promo code for $6.99 transfer promo code is TRANSNOV8712f.
 
0
•••
Oh yeah, you're right. I just checked - it's for 24 hrs. Sorry.
 
0
•••
The marketing dept normally determines when they run the 5.50 special promotions. If you have an order in bulk I have seen cases of them honoring the 5.50 specials even when a promotion is not running.


Paul
 
0
•••
Wow, another registrar employee. Looks like the major registrars have a lot of interest in Namepros :)
 
0
•••
regfly said:
The marketing dept normally determines when they run the 5.50 special promotions. If you have an order in bulk I have seen cases of them honoring the 5.50 specials even when a promotion is not running.


Paul
Would a 100 domain order be considered for such promotions?
If so, my boss' company would be interested
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back