Domain Empire

RegisterFly - PayPal now supported for payments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Paypal now accepted for payments
By popular demand we now fully support the Paypal payment service. What this means is that you can pay for your domain names, products and/or any service from the convenience of your Paypal account. When you add funds or checkout to complete your purchase you will see the Paypal payment option available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd assumed that as GoDaddy and NameCheap do that, that they probably already did too.

•••
Yup, very nice news :). Now I can use 'COMSPECIAL' and get myself a $6.99 domain, with paypal :p.

•••
$2.99 .NET special
For the next 48 hours register any .net domain for the low price of $2.99 /ea

How to redeem my .net promotional code

Make sure you are logged into your RegisterFly account
You must have at least one .net domain name purchase in your cart
Enter the code "NETSPECIAL"

$1.59 .info special
For the next 48 hours register any .info for the low price of $1.59 /ea
How to redeem my .info promotional code

Make sure you are logged into your RegisterFly account
You must have at least one .info domain name purchase in your cart
Enter the code "INFOSPECIAL"
and that too.

•••
ZuraX said:
Paypal now accepted for payments .
:'( :'(
Are my eyes playing tricks on me??

good news though, hope there are some improvement too

•••
Definately a good news. Now only if they did this when the ccc.nets were avaliable...

•••
Good it accpets paypal finally. But Registerfly is Registerfly, better stay away. :)

•••
fab said:
Good it accpets paypal finally. But Registerfly is Registerfly, better stay away. :)

domain I just tried to transfer... failed.

•••
Is their bulk-register ever working??

I spent my past hour struggling, stiil cant get even 1 name registered.

-->FAILED !!!!!

:'(

•••
See Registerfly POLL in Domain Name Discussion and post your feedback...

•••
I dislike the way RegisterFly are pushing this as a whole new thing. All they have done is restored an old feature which disappeared suddenly without any warning. I was struggling to pay for domain renewals when they first withdrew it and even after I contacted support there was no explanation. The same was true when StormPay pulled the plug on them. RegisterFly are just a massively slack company.

•••
A step in the right direction for Registerfly IMO, but they will have to make a lot more improvements if they ever want me to come back as a customer again. There are simply way too many horror stories about them.

Tom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back