IT.COM

Registerfly introduces Google Checkout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Seems you need to use credit card to pay, and you must have a US billing address. If anyone tried it please show us how it works actually.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
fab said:
Seems you need to use credit card to pay, and you must have a US billing address. If anyone tried it please show us how it works actually.
Thanks for the heads up. I might try it this week and if I do I'll post how it went.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
Saw it in the newsletter...they realy need to proof read it before sending it out...they have the .info promo info in the place of the .co.uk/.ca/.tv transfer info :p

•••
Probably as a replacement for paypal. Good of them to include this:

This is an experimental form of payment we are offering. We reserve the right to remove it at any time during the BETA phase. There is a delay from when you submit your payment until the funds are applied to your account. We will notify you via email once we have successfully confirmed your payment.

•••
Please do not use RegFly...there are literally dozens of problems and hundreds of complaints against them. The money you save is not worth it in the long run...please trust me...

•••
I have started moving my domains out of RegisterFly...after listening to all the comments on this board and based on my experience...I made the decision to get out

- Control Panel is highly unreliable
(I renewed my names yet they showed up with wrong expiry dates and potentially could have lost those names...if I had not caught them)

- Bulk WHOIS and other Bulk Mods don't work at RegisterFly
They have been trying to fix it for over 6 months...making it very difficult if you have whole bunch of name to modify anything....

Overall, with all the issues over there, don't get sucked with teaser pricing...I transferred a whole lot of names to registerfly and now I am repenting.

Almost 25% of my names are at Registerfly and I plan on moving all of them within a year.

•••
i had a bad experience with them , and i will never ever recommand that place to someone , make a U turn :)

Tv

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back