Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

RegisterFly.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Thread is for reviews of RegisterFly.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Review

1 for each criteria

i hope rating works now
 
0
•••
terrible!

absolutely terrible!
 
0
•••
I try to remove the 'privacy service/protect-fly' of my domains, so that I can transfer away, but never got them worked, I always get 'Unable to connect to remote API server'.

looks like they r gonna close down, no one replies my tickets.... but i got many names there....
 
0
•••
Review

The WORST....
 
0
•••
Rippers... they are fraud!

I registered ChukDe(DOT)net from them... i paid $9 for it... This domain is still showing in my Registerfly account.... but when i try to add that domain to my host server i got error that it is not registered :| i check WHOIS and yes... it was not registered...

I then registered it via NameCheap and finally it was registered.

RF Ripped my money and its a clean fraud that they are still displaying my domain in my account there which is not registered by them...

They never answered to any support ticket..

Seems a bunch of Monkey is running that company from a jungle.

Save your money... try some other registrar.
 
0
•••
Very usefull topic, Congratulation!
 
0
•••
bad

bad
 
0
•••
RJ - Keep the thread but remove the rating because they don't even deserve ONE star. Its a big scam company and we all know it.

Its not even worth talking about anymore. We should have NEGATIVE RED stars and give regfly 5 of it.
 
0
•••
I was lucky that enom took over my domain from registerfly.

But what happens to my account money... $15 I think :|
 
0
•••
Review

'nuf said ;)
 
0
•••
Registerfly was a disgusting company and should be punished by the law. What a mess. They don't even deserve the right to be rated as registrar.
 
0
•••
nmoshana said:
Registerfly was a disgusting company and should be punished by the law. What a mess. They don't even deserve the right to be rated as registrar.
they were rated before everything happened, also there being sued.
 
0
•••
They won't respond to my tickets. My medium traffic article directory has their ads on it and they will not let me transfer. Not sure what I can do because I want my site back?
 
0
•••
Bad.

Hm.

Bad.
 
0
•••
Very poor service, as we all know, scammers.
 
0
•••
Interesting to see the shift in stars ;)

Yes, no longer worthwhile mentioning, but preserving this rating page for the sake of history is well worth it :imho:

Duh ;)
 
0
•••
Horrible!

I joined them while in search for a cheap .ca registrar that accepted paypal. When I found them I was thinking "Finally, I found it!", but I was sadly mistaken. Stupidly, I 'bought' a domain from them without researching them first, thinking they were legit base on the look of the site. After paying for it, I thought it was fishy that I didn't have control of the domain, so I waited. I contacted there support VIA the support ticket, and I got back what I felt was an automated response. I then researched the site and found tons of bad reviews and found out that ICANN terminated them as a register months earlier, yet RegisterFly was still claiming that they could sell domains.

I then opened an dispute in PayPal, demanding that I be refunded. Four days later, with no actually reply, they refunded my $13.
 
0
•••
I've never had any major issues with them over 7 years. And no I don't work for them.

But since the ican thing customer service is slowly non existant. But before they were really helpful and transfered it half to 1and1.com and upnames.com.

ivnj
 
0
•••
I hope somebody shoots these bastards.

I adored this company back in 2004 and 2005, then they went insane and started robbing everyone. They need to go to jail. I can't believe they haven't been arrested for credit card fraud. RegFly/Registerfly is the worst company. No matter how low their prices appear to be, Never use them.
 
0
•••
Should be banned

There was a time when Registerfly used to be good, until around 2005, but then it went down dramaticalkly. It was a debacle, well documented on the web - not a few people lost a lot, I was lucky myself to get my domains out just in time, when I smelt it was going down - but I still receive from them... renewal notices for those domains no longer registered with them for more than 2 years. I am surprised that they still exist: they should be avoided, never use them!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back