Domain Empire

RegisterFly adds payment options!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Got this the other day but see noone posted about it as far as I can tell.

RegisterFly is constantly looking for new ways to make it easier for our customers all around the world to use our service. Within the next few days we will be adding support for MoneyBookers and e-Gold on our site. What this means you will be able to purchase domains and other services using your existing MoneyBookers or E-gold accounts as easily as paying with any of our options.
The latest addition will increase the number of payment options to the following

Paypal
Stormpay
EMO
moneybookers
e-gold
Western Union
echeck
money orders
Major Credit cards

RegisterFly makes transacting VERY EASY!

This is great because I always have a few dollars in Stormpay, moneybookers, and e-gold. I can now deposit all of these into my RegisterFly account and renew or buy a domain. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
oo I could make a new account and register one with paypal

•••
Yeah Paypal and Stormpay are live.. waiting on egold and moneybookers..

•••
Yeah that's not bad. It can have many cons to it as well though.

•••
I added a few bucks with StormPay and it was instant. The MoneyBookers took a few hours. So if you are looking to make a fast reg or renew DONT use MoneyBookers.

•••
I made a payment with moneybookers and it was applied within 30 seconds, very cool

•••
the paypal option is cool. its a shame their prices are so high though. the .info prices are good.

•••
No one has cheap paypal registering.

•••
I have some e-gold to spend ...Great :$:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back