RegisterDUB.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
Reviews and information for RegisterDUB.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great Service from an inod

Well its owned by iNod which is a very good thing, Great support and Great Prices.

•••
Prices are reasonable and can be trusted as it is iNod owns it!

•••
Great prices and customer service

As the title says, great prices and customer service. Good looking interface too.

Did I mention the great prices??? There's not much else to say except "Cheap! Cheap!" :tu:

•••
Slow but good service

I registered a domain name, paid for it, and waited several hours. I finally got a note saying that the domain name failed. I sent an email to the support and they attempted to fix the problem. After another few hours everything was fixed and I got the domain name. It's a good deal for $6.89 but if you want instant registrations don't use RegisterDUB.com

•••
Very Good Registrar

Good prices, I paid $4.50 for a .us. plus iNod owns it, which only means good things. Good registrar. I cannot comment on Customer Service as I have never had a problem with RD.

Last edited:
•••
Trouble with Customer Support and Transfer

Has anyone had trouble with Register Dub customer service? Trying to transfer a domain and not getting a response. Maybe iNod can fix the problem....thanks

•••
Hooper said:
Has anyone had trouble with Register Dub customer service? Trying to transfer a domain and not getting a response. Maybe iNod can fix the problem....thanks

Fixed..

seanmccann said:
I registered a domain name, paid for it, and waited several hours. I finally got a note saying that the domain name failed. I sent an email to the support and they attempted to fix the problem. After another few hours everything was fixed and I got the domain name. It's a good deal for $6.89 but if you want instant registrations don't use RegisterDUB.com

API has been fixed, sorry about your problem.

- Steve

•••
Review

I had lots of trouble with my domains. There was thread in the .mobi forum about it that mysteriously disappeared. The only good thing I've seen so far is the price.

•••
Review

Can't comment on features as I haven't really used any yet :D

Easy to use, great customer service...and the fact you can PM
him here is a bonus if needed :)

•••
I used RegDub for mobis and other tlds and cant express how iNod provides such great service.

•••
Not prefferable

I had many problems with this company.
Support is not good, never got a reply for the tickets i opened.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back