Dynadot

Register.COM just $0.99 ONLY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
LuckyRegister.com is offering an exclusive offer to register .COM for the first year ONLY $0.99 by using promo code: COMSALELR

.COM just $0.99 - promo code: COMSALELR
https://www.luckyregister.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, @Sinh . I was able to register one. I had two in my cart to test it out, but the other one was full price so it looks like this promo can only be used for one domain.

•••
Thanks. It worked for me. But I hate the fact that they don't allow paypal

•••
Didnt work for me either.

Did you try applying the promo code again after adding your credit card details? In my case, I found that every time I did something (update the cart, added my contact details, added my credit card (non-US)), the promo code would be removed. However, applying the promo code again applied the discount.

•••
Wow. Sounds great. Do you know of any limitations, such as - is it only for a single domain per user ?
Do you have any experience with it regarding ease of use during push and transfers ?
Thanks for sharing.

•••
It is workable for transfer too. I have just transfered a domain

•••
i dont like registar that not accept paypal. very bad.

•••
Thanks. It worked for me. But I hate the fact that they don't allow paypal
I use PayPal here all the time but this time I got an error message. (n)

•••
•••
PayPal can only works if we're not using their promo code. I have tried yesterday.

•••
Nope, I was going to use PayPal at the first but everytime I click PayPal button I see the price back to normal, then I paid with my card for $1.17 with ICANN fee. I'm sure to get this promotion can only be purchased by credit card like in Godaddy.

•••
anyone used this registrar before? experiences?

•••
•••
worked for me, just one domain per account

•••
Can anyone pls explain how to remove the 60-day lock that's totally unnecessary because it makes no sense and is evil to domainers and it's icann's secret agenda to thwart domainers because they hate people who reggae domains because they're in cahoots with Microsoft, who wants to create their own one world registrar where they'll have monopoly over web hosting and only domains with websites will survive because they don't like it when domains are registered for no reason.

Unfortunately that's a limitation imposed by the registries ICANN, so I don't think this is possible.

edited: Thanks, @Jv1999

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow. Sounds great. Do you know of any limitations, such as - is it only for a single domain per user ?
Do you have any experience with it regarding ease of use during push and transfers ?
Thanks for sharing.
yes, it is only 1 per user but I love the transfer option.

•••
I've tried now to log into my account, link on their home page; it redirects me to https://sso.secureserver.net/ to enter my credentials, and when I do so, I get redirected to my account at GoDaddy. And it does not contain a domain I registered earlier with LuckyRegister. What is happening here?
Do not log into both accounts Luckyregister.com and Godaddy.com at the same time and browser

•••
Another GD reseller with the same promo is www. fxdomains .com - Promo code COMSALEFXD
Also valid for transfers. New customers only, one per customer.

•••
I have registered many domains there, everything is the same as Godaddy.com (push, transfer....) but their price is much cheaper in some cases.

•••
An
I have registered many domains there, everything is the same as Godaddy.com (push, transfer....) but their price is much cheaper in some cases.
Yes

Any limitation on domain to Regis?

•••
•••
Offer is not working for india.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back