Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Register.com auth code??

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

canswift

Top Member
Impact
399
I am in a customer service email loop with Register.com trying to get one simple auth code for a lonely domain (bought on the drop) so I can transfer it out. Does anyone know how to get a Register.com auth code? The "your issue has been escalated to our tech support" email seemed to indicate I have to phone during Mon-Fri office hours for this? Seriously, do I have to phone them for this??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back