NameSilo

Regex - I hate it

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
66
Hello,

I'm trying to do the following

I have a list (BIG) of things like

<option value="434">Intel Pentium EE 965 Presler, 3733/266, I975X, DDR2-667</option>

I want to take this list and remove the
value="434" part.. So it is just like

<option>Intel Pentium EE 965 Presler, 3733/266, I975X, DDR2-667</option>

I want to do this using preg_match or another regex php function.. It will always be 3 digits (NNN) and nothing else.


PS. Numbers are not all 434.. They are a variety of numbers.

- Steve
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PHP:
echo preg_replace('#<option(.*?)>#', '<option>', $list);
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back