NameSilo

domain Regarding taking similar domain names - 2GOOD.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rahul1994

Established Member
Impact
For example, there is a domain "TOGOOD.COM" ... which is already registered... I am booking a new domain today "2GOOD.COM".......so will it be right to do???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2good.com is taken a long time as well. But generally the answer to your question - depends on the name.
Both 2 (to or too) and 4 (for) can be good matches with good keywords or combinations. But the problem is it's very rare nowadays. A bit easier with trending words (but everything is easier with trending words).

•••
What I meant was that "TOOGOOD.COM" (all ready book) .....book is there,,,,, I am booking 2GOOD.COM (fresh new domain).. will it remain true......?? The meaning of both the names is same...because it will be correct to book in the same way.

•••
Not good - Potential Trade Mark problems.
TooBAD.com is ok

•••
Don't be a copycat rahul

Answer no

•••
to, too, and two (2) have different meanings. What do you intend to do with the domain?

•••
In this case I would consider "too good" and "2 good" both great combos and relatively generic.

However, I suspect the example you gave is probably not that representative of the actual terms you are thinking about.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
$20 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back