Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Her.fm - Appraisal Please

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thestuffk

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

Looking for an appraisal on this domain. I've just purchased it based on some recent exposure of Last.fm. And I think the .FM world is starting to heatup.

"Her" can be anything from an Adult site, to Female vocal artist site (with streaming audio).

Can I get some advice, and a rough estimate please.

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back