AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, please apprise
Redmond.club
Can I make a decent $$$$ out of it??
Thanks for your time and efforts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello,

I have some mixed feelings about this one. Checking namebio.com, it seems that only reported sale for keyword "Redmond" was for domain crossfitredmond.com, which sold for USD 405 at Godaddy at 2014. Automated appraisals (Estibot, Sedo) are 60 or 350 respectively, so not so high.

On the other hand, here is the information from wiki:"

Several companies in the high-tech industry are based in Redmond. The largest employer in the city by far is Microsoft Corporation, which moved its headquarters to Redmond in 1986. Microsoft has over 40,000[18] blue badge FTEs (full-time employee), 45,000 orange badge contractors (as of June 2012, there are over 94,000 workers, and over half are contractors), and more than 8 million square feet (750,000 square meters) of office space in the Seattle area Eastside region, primarily in Redmond, with additional offices in Bellevue and Issaquah(90,000 employees worldwide). In June 2006, Microsoft purchased former Safeco's Redmond campus at 4515-5069 154th Place NE for $220.5 million.[19]

Other companies with headquarters in Redmond include Nintendo of America, Genie Industries, Physio-Control, Visible.net, WildTangent,Solstice and Data I/O.

In January 2015 SpaceX announced it was opening a facility in Redmond. Its focus will be R&D and manufacturing for a proposed internet communications satellite constellation.[20][21]"

So, in order to make XXXX from it, one would need to reach for those companies and make some selling effort .. I can imagine Redmond.club can be used by some employee organisation active within these companies. If somebody is interested, mid XXXX is certainly possible, those are very rich organisations.

This domain would need active outbound marketing imo - contacting relevant companies, it is not suitable for passive (list and wait) approach.

Good luck :)

•••
•••
I 'd prefer a more strong extension, because .club is more community based.You know net, org, biz etc.I don't feel this one, but maybe have some chances. I want to add, it's not bad name.Not bad.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back