Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Redemption

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Len

dot TV'erVIP Member
Impact
134
Anyone know where to get a list of .tv's that are in redemption I.E. prior to the pending delete list issued by name.

Cheers,
Len
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
you must be an authorized domain registrar to obtain or acquire a list like this.

thanks,

Jason
 
0
•••
I don't know about all .TV domains that are on redemption but you can download a list from my website which will cover most of them, at least those that are on auction.

To download the list:
1. Go to www.namecatch.com
2. Unselect all extensions, then select .TV
3. At the bottom click "export to CSV".

On the stats page you can see how many .TV expiring domains are from what site:
http://www.namecatch.com/user/stats

Erdinc
 
Last edited:
0
•••
you must be an authorized domain registrar to obtain or acquire a list like this.

thanks,

Jason

Thanks Jason, I thought as much although I did have a script I 'Acquired' that did something very similar to what I am looking for but got lost when my other computer got fried....Oh well, back to the drawing board..Lol
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back