Dynadot

information Record Breaking 2021 Domain Sales Season Ends With a Bang With Four More 6-Figure Sales Leading the Way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new bi-weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Sales data from the final 2 weeks of 2021 is now in and the red hot aftermarket finished the year the same way it started - with a flurry of big sales! Those included four more six figure sales at the top of our bi-weekly all-extension Top 20 Sales Chart. 2021 turned out to be a record breaking year. It took a minimum of $114,000 to take a place on our 2021 Top 100 Domain Sales Chart - the highest figure since we started tracking aftermarket sales back in 2003.
You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2021/20220119.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info Ron, I’m not usually one for showcasing their own domains after sales.

But the $350,000 ‘Pays dot com’ domain sale was quite interesting to me being the owner of:-

1.png

(Please no one type the domain out in full).

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info Ron, I’m not usually one for showcasing their own domains after sales.

But the $350,000 ‘Pays dot com’ domain sale was quite interesting to me being the owner of:-

1.png

(Please no one type the domain out in full).
Congratulations I wish you and myself more sales. I use this wish to tapped into your blessings

•••
Thanks for information Ron.

Hayah.com 7800$ Arabic domain mean life
Almashhad.com 6250$ Arabic mean
TheScene
😂

Last edited:
•••
Nice sales for non English names

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back