Dynadot

information Record Breaking 2021 Domain Sales Season Ends With a Bang With Four More 6-Figure Sales Leading the Way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new bi-weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Sales data from the final 2 weeks of 2021 is now in and the red hot aftermarket finished the year the same way it started - with a flurry of big sales! Those included four more six figure sales at the top of our bi-weekly all-extension Top 20 Sales Chart. 2021 turned out to be a record breaking year. It took a minimum of $114,000 to take a place on our 2021 Top 100 Domain Sales Chart - the highest figure since we started tracking aftermarket sales back in 2003.
You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2021/20220119.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for information Ron.

Hayah.com 7800$ Arabic domain mean life
Almashhad.com 6250$ Arabic mean
TheScene
😂

Last edited:
•••
Nice sales for non English names

•••
Thanks for the info Ron, I’m not usually one for showcasing their own domains after sales.

But the $350,000 ‘Pays dot com’ domain sale was quite interesting to me being the owner of:-

1.png

(Please no one type the domain out in full).

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info Ron, I’m not usually one for showcasing their own domains after sales.

But the $350,000 ‘Pays dot com’ domain sale was quite interesting to me being the owner of:-

1.png

(Please no one type the domain out in full).
Congratulations I wish you and myself more sales. I use this wish to tapped into your blessings

•••
Back