NameSilo

question Recommendations for Reliable Domain Backorder/Closeout Services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Apexvision21

Impact
Hello everyone!

I'm seeking recommendations for website currently that offer reliable and high quality services to catch backorder/closeout domains even if they charged for those services.

Please If you could share your experiences and give them ratings as per your experience, I would be grateful.

Have a nice day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much are you willing to spend per domain? I can give an answer on that basis.

•••
Hello everyone!

I'm seeking recommendations for website currently that offer reliable and high quality services to catch backorder/closeout domains even if they charged for those services.

Please If you could share your experiences and give them ratings as per your experience, I would be grateful.

Have a nice day!
The best back order service is DropCatch. You get the best odds. They remind me of OPEC. They built the infrastructure to put them in the best chance to succeed by having an UnGodly # of non-retail registrars whose main purpose is “catching” the domain u have ur eye on and backorder. DropCatch’s biggest problem lies in the fact that if 2 people place a backorder on that 1 domain; and they get the drop; it will head to a public auction; as opposed to my #2 SnapNames which will take ur backorder to private auction if they win it with all others who did too on Snapnames’ backorder platform. Snap has no cost to backorder, and you only pay winning bid.

DropCatch services costs $59 plus the winning bid amount if it went to public auction (unless ur only one to place backorder then u’ll get for $59)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back