NameSilo

Recommend webhost

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinod_41

Established Member
Impact
31
Hi all,
Kindly recommend reseller webhosting.
curently i'm using mocha shared host.

I don't have much budget for upgrade, need good hosting, supporting almost all features. and good support.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
What sort of budget do you have? Any other specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction.
 
1
•••
Check out HostMantis, there's a coupon in my sig for 60% off for life. The starter plan ends up being $1 a month or there's bigger plans as well. I'm using them for a few site and very happy with them.
 
1
•••
Hi guys,
My budget is around $15/m may extend a bit
Need client billing as well.

I'm considering betweet hostgator and mochahost, plz advice
 
0
•••
Hi guys,
My budget is around $15/m may extend a bit
Need client billing as well.

I'm considering betweet hostgator and mochahost, plz advice

hostmantis has reseller plans. Using the coupon I mentioned (see sig) their biggest reseller plan (34.95/month) would be roughly $14 a month for life. That's a pretty good deal :)
 
0
•••
Have you considered making a post in the "Web Hosting Requests" forum? I'm sure that you will have no problem finding a host that meets your needs there.
 
0
•••
thank you all guys.
and sorry for late reply.
I'm closed with skynet hosting as of now, will update you about their reviews later.
 
0
•••
Check Hawkhost.com <<< Very good Company
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back