Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi all,
Kindly recommend reseller webhosting.
curently i'm using mocha shared host.

I don't have much budget for upgrade, need good hosting, supporting almost all features. and good support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What sort of budget do you have? Any other specific requirements? This sort of information will help us to point you in the right direction.

•••
Check out HostMantis, there's a coupon in my sig for 60% off for life. The starter plan ends up being $1 a month or there's bigger plans as well. I'm using them for a few site and very happy with them.

•••
Hi guys,
My budget is around $15/m may extend a bit
Need client billing as well.

I'm considering betweet hostgator and mochahost, plz advice

•••
Hi guys,
My budget is around $15/m may extend a bit
Need client billing as well.

I'm considering betweet hostgator and mochahost, plz advice

hostmantis has reseller plans. Using the coupon I mentioned (see sig) their biggest reseller plan (34.95/month) would be roughly $14 a month for life. That's a pretty good deal :)

•••
Have you considered making a post in the "Web Hosting Requests" forum? I'm sure that you will have no problem finding a host that meets your needs there.

•••
thank you all guys.
and sorry for late reply.
I'm closed with skynet hosting as of now, will update you about their reviews later.

•••
Check Hawkhost.com <<< Very good Company

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back