Dynadot

sales Recent IDN Sales-nice!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone,

I for one like IDN's,so I was happy to see a few public sales this week on DNJournal.Thought I'd pass them on...

Börsenbrief.ch (Swiss country code with a term meaning "market letter") for €2,000 ($2,446).

Käfer.com (German for "beetle") sold for the same price.

As an IDN owner,this was great news for me! I own some traffic IDN's 1000 times better than those two names.Go IDNs! Go!

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never regged idn names, cause they will not be converted to real domains when they change server settings instead of plugins.

•••
cmos - what do you mean "they will not be converted to real domains"? I understand that a plug-in is required now, but that dns servers will support them in the future. Anyone else know any different, or have comments on this?

•••
Hi Xbase,

It's my understanding that this is an old concern. Any changes to the way IDN's are resolved in the future will not effect any of the 1,000,000+ current IDN registrations.Everything will carry over.I will try and find the article and post it here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back