Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Received offer, help needed please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Established Member
Impact
157
Pink-Flamingos dot com

Received an offer of $100 this morning.

Some pros-

Popular zoo animal
Those tacky plastic lawn ornaments surprisingly still have a pretty good following (I'm a fan myself ;) )
PPC Ads # 22
Max PPC Bid $7.79
MAX PPC Income/day $64.9
Overture/mo 4157
Wordtracker/day 206


Cons-

Hyphen
Not reg'd in any of the other major extensions
Plural version

Even though I have the buyers name, phone # and email, I couldn't find any more information.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would sell it.
 
0
•••
Sedo or email offer?


BTW, I think pinkflamingos(dot)com might be the buyer.
 
0
•••
Email offer. I checked the whois on pinkflamingos and that owner is located in Canada. The phone number I was given in the email is a Minneapolis number.
 
0
•••
Jingles said:
Email offer. I checked the whois on pinkflamingos and that owner is located in Canada. The phone number I was given in the email is a Minneapolis number.
I see. I was just guessing :)

Now,
- Your domain registered in April 2008
- According to your post .. it's not reg'd in any of the other major extensions
- Sedo offer details shows (7 Visitors in last 31 days)

I would counter with $150 - $250 max or accept his $100 offer right away. Especially in the current economic situation. IMO


Good Luck with your sale & keep us updated :tu:
 
1
•••
Thanks E.G., + rep :)

UPDATE: I accepted his offer.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back