NameSilo

Rebel offers $5.99 for .com, .ca, .net, .org, and .co transfer inns !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sdomainer

Established Member
Impact
Shhh, it's a secret sale...
View this email in your browser

We're happy you're here!
And now we want to help you get organized in 2017. As a special thank you to new Rebel customers only, you can now transfer-in up to 10 domains for just $5.99 each. This includes all of those .com, .ca, .net, .org, and .co domains you might have floating around the Internet with other providers.

Since this is an unadvertised sale that is only for new Rebel customers, all you have to do is head to our handy transfer-in page to get started. Once you've added the domains you want to transfer to us, enter the promo code TRANSFERTHX in the cart.

But hurry, because this special promotion ends in only a few weeks!

Transfer-In for $5.99

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Happy to hear that. Rebel is nice, easy to transfer in/out with no any additional fee or problem

•••
Recieved the same email..guess it is not a secret now!!! Lol
Wish they had the special for (dot)info..have lots due this month!

•••
u can forget about it if your not new client like me

•••
I tested the coupon while I was logged in and it worked (I'm already a customer). Their chat isn't operational at the moment. I'll try to chat with them tomorrow to ask if I can get the special transfer price.

Last edited:
•••
I tested the coupon and it works (I'm already a customer). Their chat isn't operational at the moment. I'll try to chat with them tomorrow to ask if I can get the special transfer price.
It works for me too but still waiting for the answer like you because I had account here for several months.

•••
It works for me too but still waiting for the answer like you because I had account here for several months.

Yeah, we'll see tomorrow. I don't think they'll turn down money. But we'll see... I only want it for a couple of .co's.

•••
i joined them in 2015.. so its possible it works for those who joined 2016/2017.

•••
I just tested it again and now it isn't working for me. Maybe they saw this thread. Oh well...

•••
I tested the coupon while I was logged in and it worked (I'm already a customer). Their chat isn't operational at the moment. I'll try to chat with them tomorrow to ask if I can get the special transfer price.

Yes it's work, I have transferred 3 .com and 1 .net, their limit is 10 domains so I have left 6 more domains to transfer.

•••
thats great if it works for sme people

in the end it may be as simple as by invite only.. so if u got email, it works. if you didn't it doesn't.
;)

cheers

•••
@Sdomainer - We have a new 7 day edit window now in this forum, would you be so kind as to post
Please Note: This offer only good if you received the email
at the top of your first post, so people don't get confused or frustrated?

If we hear back that they will make exceptions later on you can change it again. I'm guessing the reason they put secret in the email was because it really WAS a secret : wink :

It would be much better if all these companies gave out UNIQUE customer codes, then nobody would dare to share!

•••

in the end it may be as simple as by invite only.. so if u got email, it works. if you didn't it doesn't.
;)

cheers

not enough info about that, I just got mail and though share to NP'rs .

•••
not enough info about that, I just got mail and though share to NP'rs .

no harm in sharing
you did good to share

I am just trying to explain to everyone (including me) why it works for some and not for others.

I think my explanation is pretty good.

happy new year.
ciao

•••
no harm in sharing
you did good to share

I am just trying to explain to everyone (including me) why it works for some and not for others.

I think my explanation is pretty good.

happy new year.
ciao

Yes, thanks for your info.

•••
well just got an email from rebel.. I guess those qwho don't get thge good stuff get this:

rebel email title: $4.99 for .sucks domains definitely doesn't suck

lol

•••
well just got an email from rebel.. I guess those qwho don't get thge good stuff get this:
rebel email title: $4.99 for .sucks domains definitely doesn't suck

Holy Shrimp! $210 renewal DOES suck though : EEK :

Rebel renewal $276.00 - $210 is Uni

•••

;)

cheers
I'm the one that got the email but not work for me "We’re sorry, but your account is ineligible for this promotion."

•••
Shhh, it's a secret sale...
View this email in your browser
We're happy you're here!
And now we want to help you get organized in 2017. As a special thank you to new Rebel customers only, you can now transfer-in up to 10 domains for just $5.99 each. This includes all of those .com, .ca, .net, .org, and .co domains you might have floating around the Internet with other providers.

Since this is an unadvertised sale that is only for new Rebel customers, all you have to do is head to our handy transfer-in page to get started. Once you've added the domains you want to transfer to us, enter the promo code TRANSFERTHX in the cart.

But hurry, because this special promotion ends in only a few weeks!

Transfer-In for $5.99

Nice, I'm considering transfer some of my domains to here. Do you know their expire day?

•••
Nice, I'm considering transfer some of my domains to here. Do you know their expire day?

if you didn't get that email personaly, chances are it won't work :)

as for promo expiry.. I think in few weeks would be good guess. gl

•••
I want use transfer promo code "TRANSFERTHX", but can not. I get message "We’re sorry, but your account is ineligible for this promotion."

•••
This offer is only good if you received the email and then it's still a maybe!

If you did receive the email and it is still not working, get on chat or send a ticket. Since the code was not supposed to be shared they are MANUALLY checking accounts, AND some people have gotten the email AND contacted support AND still don't qualify, so nobody get your hopes up. My guess is it has to do with the date you got your account and if you used one of their $1 or $2.99 transfer promos before.

PS the final cost with ICANN is $6.17

•••
This offer is only good if you received the email and then it's still a maybe!

If you did receive the email and it is still not working, get on chat or send a ticket. Since the code was not supposed to be shared they are MANUALLY checking accounts, AND some people have gotten the email AND contacted support AND still don't qualify, so nobody get your hopes up. My guess is it has to do with the date you got your account and if you used one of their $1 or $2.99 transfer promos before.

PS the final cost with ICANN is $6.17

at 6.2 total cost... that's not even worth the toruble.. for a company which is not top10.
they had some neat coupons for $2 transfers last year.. but I guess this time aorund their budget isn't as....generous.

cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back