NameSilo

showcase .Realty Showcase & Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Smash or Pass?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Smash!!!

votes
    52.2%
  • Pass...

votes
    47.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

adaaja98

Established Member
Impact
epik just run $0.99 promo for .Realty but it has $299 renewal price.

What's your thoughts about .Realty ? Is it a good investment?

I bought some from epik promo:

catalogs (dot) realty
comfy (dot) realty
flipped (dot) realty
rooftop (dot) realty

Show me yours!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks and I stand corrected!

I was thinking of the reef itself - not the islands aspect (duh) and assumed that Heritage and Marine Parks would not allow realty except for tourism purposes.
I actually own Bahama.realty and the population of the Bahama Islands is 389,000 as of 2019. I see where Uni aka Go Daddy has BahamaRealty.com for sale $7,499.

Last edited:
•••
HI just curious how many .realty domains have you sold so far? or have there been any big .realty sales?

I have done extensive marketing direct to potential clients with relevant names/locations mainly through LinkedIn. Have had a connection rate in the 35% which should indicate interest but zero sales despite dropping top quality keyword .realty prices to $588.

Looking like a bust.

•••
I have done extensive marketing direct to potential clients with relevant names/locations mainly through LinkedIn. Have had a connection rate in the 35% which should indicate interest but zero sales despite dropping top quality keyword .realty prices to $588.

Looking like a bust.

I concur, I have done a lot of outbound marketing and nothing, crickets.

•••
I'm dropping mine - got the renewal email today, all off auto renew.....

Not even a sniff on the below

dove.realty
cobra.realty
boa.realty
stork.realty
swan.realty
sam.realty
elm.realty

It was a cheap punt so not to much damage....

•••
Here are some I could grab :)
ask dotRealty
act dotRealty
easy dotRealty
cap dotRealty
hit dotRealty
day dotRealty + daily dotRealty
goal dotRealty
spin dotRealty
logo dotRealty

In total I have about 30 names, all one worders like these
Cool. I think it is safer to invest in one word for new tld

•••
•••
I grabbed two geo acronyms.
I grabbed two geo acronyms.
Craig...i grabbed a few more you might be familiar with;

Kangaroo.realty
KAO.realty
Koala.realty
Koalas.realty

I was hoping to pick up Reef.realty for the Great Barrier Reef, but someone beat me to it:xf.frown:

•••
Yeah most of us check some names so that could be us ;D

•••
15 in total. Some of mine :

Intercontinental.realty
Intl.realty
NewLondon.realty
QuickSales.realty
QuickSell.realty
QuickSale.realty
WestBay.realty
Galactic.realty
Favor.realty
Silicon-valley.realty
Incorporated.realty

Open to quick flips ... ☺

Last edited:
•••
Is it a protected space? So no house boat agents to potentially pitch 🤔 😉

LOL - yes it's protected, and I've never heard of house boats on the ocean ;)

•••
•••
Guys, there are quite a few island (850-900 islands) on the GBR, and a few of them do have properties that you can buy/rent, having said that, they would have specific real estates they would use so the domain is still worth $0

or just buy or rent your own island - https://www.vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/australia-new-zealand/

https://www.luxuo.com/properties/re...sing-property-in-the-great-barrier-reef.html\

Thanks and I stand corrected!

I was thinking of the reef itself - not the islands aspect (duh) and assumed that Heritage and Marine Parks would not allow realty except for tourism purposes.

•••
Is it a protected space? So no house boat agents to potentially pitch 🤔 😉
Funny...i had HouseBoat.realty on my second choice list to purchase. It was available to buy Monday, but I just checked and it's gone. That said Reef.realty would have made for a good name, but that was picked up on day one. However TheReef.realty is available and it just went on my list.

•••
Funny...i had HouseBoat.realty on my second choice list to purchase. It was available to buy Monday, but I just checked and it's gone. That said Reef.realty would have made for a good name, but that was picked up on day one. However TheReef.realty is available and it just went on my list.
I checked out HouseBoat as well, makes sense with the extension and your right reef is very nice

•••
Probably the best list I have seen here as they are all geo names. Good luck to you.

thank you!

ok, I now have to sell one domain for $51 to break even...

I think i have stopped buying lol, these are a few more I added.

Interlaken
Niseko
Innsbruck
kitzbuhel
westvan
kits
kitsilano
northvancouver
shaughnessy
pointgrey
northvan
forresthill
kerrisdale

•••
I ended up getting:

Kitchener
NFLD (where I was born)
Saskatchewan
NovaScotia
Manitoba
NewBrunswick
Mississauga
Brampton (my current home city of 500,000+ people).

•••
Not a fan of these but for $0.99, I might try a few and see what happens :xf.smile: Not a huge risk with 10 names for $10. I might try wealthy areas where real estates sell expensive properties, I think that is the way to go with these names. Make sure you have potential buyers before reggging any names.

I think good "real estate" related keywords might work too, words like Genesis, Century, Pinnacle, Alpine, Elite, Luxury, Riveride, Oceanside, Paragon, Prime, Premiere, Stellar, Axis, Summit etc

How soon can you transfer out once you have registered one of these? Is it 60 days?

Last edited:
•••
I just added background images for these:

Cozumel
Curacao
Mallorca
Punta Cana

I think they look pretty good. I used the Epik images they had shared in their email message.

I just set up my first lander I think Im going to work through all mine and set them up.

Vancity.Realty

The domain is getting daily traffic, either bot or interested parties/domainers.

•••
Like these the best. Certainly worth more than $.99/each.
still a few decent names available. I seem to be able to pick up a few more each day. Today's catch:xf.wink:

Dazzle.realty
1stTeam.realty
Harborside.realty
Pebble.realty
TexasHomes.realty

Most really good names are taken, but some unusual/creative names exist if you have the time to play the name game.

•••
Anybody sale any yet?
I sold one but didn't share that sale this time
upload_2021-4-7_17-52-40.png

•••
This thread was started 51 weeks ago. I predict an awful lot of dropped .realty domains in the next month or so.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm dropping mine - got the renewal email today, all off auto renew.....

Not even a sniff on the below

dove.realty
cobra.realty
boa.realty
stork.realty
swan.realty
sam.realty
elm.realty

It was a cheap punt so not to much damage....

Some good terms. I actually own Swan Realty in .COM.

All the others there would be solid .COM when it came to resale. There is just no market for .realty.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Who else joined Epik for this great deal?

Who else regrets that now?

Last edited:
•••
Some good terms. I actually own Swan Realty in .COM.

All the others there would be solid .COM when it came to resale. There is just no market for .realty.

Brad
That is very nice - I like "swan" as a keyword, it fits with a lot of sectors/industries....

The Boa got some decent traffic, probably to do with Bank Of America acronym......but the renewal prices are just worth it and most people will probably agree and drop like you said....

•••
On another note - where the heck is the .realty instigator @ThatNameGuy disappeared to.......been strangely quiet recently or am I missing his posts
He is onto dot online

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back