Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Really simple codee but can't find it..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

noswad

Established Member
Impact
1
Im looking for some code that jumps a user to a certain location on a page determined by what coordinates I use in my code.

I know I can use this:

PHP:
<a href="#signup" class="gift_name">location</a>

and

PHP:
<a name="signup">Location</a>

but I need the code that uses coordinates instead.

Someone must know it lol.

Cheers :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That first one will work fine.

Just set an id in div and that is all.

<div id="signup">BLah</div>

I don't know of any cord ways?

- Steve
 
0
•••
<script type="text/javascript">
function scroll (x, y) {
document.scrollTo(x,y);
}
</script>

<a href="#" onclick="scroll(100,200)">scroll</a>
 
0
•••
Thanks v much Dan! :hehe:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back