Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrantP

Squadhelp.comUpgraded Member
Atom.com (formerly Squadhelp)
Impact
This project is now closed

Looking for a domain for real estate platform - the best place to search for homes. Company will provide all the information from all different sources in one place.

We are looking for a modern, edgy platform name - likely a compound name similar to Facebook, WordPress, SnapChat. We are also open to single English words.

Key Ideas related to the brand: all the information in one place, confidence, performance, reliability, excellence, trust.

Budget $40,000+

Thank you for your participation. We have shared several of your ideas with our client. We will reach out to your directly if they choose to move forward with any of these domains.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Pm sent. RedFin does not make sense with your expectation btw. in my opinion.

•••
Sent. Feedback appreciated :)

•••
•••
i have UnitedRealEstate.net :)

Would be a good fit if .com was not in the same market.

•••
•••
•••
Pm sent. RedFin does not make sense with your expectation btw. in my opinion.
I think he was just naming some firms that have a similar type of platform and not actually suggesting that the name should be like Redfin.

•••
•••
•••
Sent a message. Probably off the mark, LOL.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

•••
•••
99Realestate.com domain name.
I want to sell my domain. if you interested than contact me

•••
•••
PM sent

Cheers

Monkeyboy

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back